Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 126719 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #120: August 18, 2016, 09:29:59 AM »
I think the rouges are actually a good thing. The purpose is to horde us together...

If a realm gets isolated, unfortunately... That's just greed keeping you there. You can walk to the other human realms and join the fun anytime. If not, you do have the choice to die there alone and join later after everything has been established... Though, it'llbe hard to influence anything then.

Internal conflicts are especially interesting. Those will increase more and more as players start compiling together. Religion cannot thrive with many small realms spread out effectively. For diplomacy becomes an issue. Meanwhile if the religions are concentrated within a few realms, I feel there's still hope to see more chance of a religious war.

It sucks that your realm is getting destroyed, but delaying it will only keep everyone in the state they're currently in. This will not inspire LESS rouges, but instead I'd personally add MORE rouges to ensure that the plan continues.

The map is so big, we really don't need all that space. Journeys to the lost land can always be a good roleplaying event realms do. It'll be like a Dystopian story.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan