Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 126858 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #180: September 03, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »
The travel times are horrendous in the West. 19 hour marches between regions is forcing us to spend a day and a half just marching and delaying travel to try and get everyone to arrive on time.

Ah dwilight... Move one region out of your realm and your knights are already homesick  ;D

Yeah, the distance between regions is WAY bigger. Thus, high travel times. You can compare it to different islands if you'd like. This is also why wars require a tad more strategic finesse and why homeland advantage is actually a thing on dwilight. Gotta learn the fast routes or you're going to be moving slowly.

If it is the fast route, well, I hope your roads get repaired... If the roads are good... Oh my... Just go around  ;D... If you can't... Well... Have the slowet nobles move early? Make them  literal vanguards and they'll be at the very least half a day ahead?  If necessary, make them a full day ahead?
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan