Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 125976 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #285: March 26, 2017, 10:11:51 PM »
Yea, I believe you. I don't think Sabadell specifically, or Westgard generally, it being specially targetted.

But I do think that this example displays an issue with monster behavior.

Also... the monsters that attacked Sabadell, at first, also greatly came from owned regions. They had occupied Gelene Outskirts for a while until they simply decided to screw it, and all aggregate to Sabadell instead. Though I'll give it to you, monsters moving from owned regions to other owned regions saved our butts many times. As did the rogues moving out of Sabadell and right back in constantly. There was over 100 000CS of rogues in the vicinity of Sabadell for a long time, most of it "in" Sabadell, but we kept facing much smaller hordes (typically around 20k, though some larger ones) as many of these rogues kept leaving.

I know you want Westgard to be viable, but I do wonder... with Dwilight's population as it is, do we even have enough nobles to cover more than just the eastern regions? It feels unlikely to me that the rogues spawning in the West can really curb eastern expansion, at least not without wiping off Westgard in the process. Felt like we had a decent situation when I first joined, and then Luria and Avernus both barely had anything, D'Hara and Madina didn't have the western holdings they do now, and there were many rogue regions in the East. Does make me wonder if we have enough nobles to even populate only half of the continent, without any western holdings whatsoever.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron