Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 126335 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Reply #90: August 16, 2016, 07:19:28 AM »
Soo, how are people doing at Dwi?

I'm starting to be real bored... so bored that pausing is starting to feel very good solution.

It's not that there is nothing to do, but lack of interaction. Everybody is busy to fight with monsters, there is no real progress on that front either. You gain region, then you lose one. You have that handfull of active nobles... which sorry to say is decreasing all the time. There is monsters and undead group which is about double our realm's CS. So we wait them to TO region and to move another region and then we TO region back. We cant challenge that group, either than it happens to send unit or 2 out from the main group. I would much rather fight war with another realm, interact with the enemy... but for now, its login, scout where and what bugs are doing, logout...

I'm not sure what would be right route to go with DWI, but atleast for me, this is utterly boring. I might just move to another realm towards north, please tell me that whole continent isnt like this?
Not doing well. Morek just lost its capital, we down to 2 regions now. The few regions it has, are under constant monsters attack. My character was wounded by monsters in Nimh. It is becoming harder to motivate what few nobles Morek has. Under my character who is General, we helped Arnor to defend its lands against monsters. But we cannot go too far away leaving our own lands untended. Frequent attacks on Nimh and many lands nearby to the point I almost want call it a day for my character in Dwilight. Some of our nobles want fight against Avernus who took our last capital city and duchy, but with our so few nobles numbers, we are feeling hopeless to even fight against human realm and monsters.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)