Author Topic: Atamara's Fate  (Read 63126 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara's Fate
« Reply #15: May 05, 2016, 04:34:11 AM »
That is a good observation, the issue with it is majority of the active players who played on the islands close were already on the other continents and the ones who were not either left the game or likely feel forced to jump to the islands because they no longer have a choice.

The idea is sound, but the result was not. Honestly silent realms are still silent. Tara was silent when I left it, CE was loud then silent then loud. If you look at the actually active chars it is still declining and will do so still. I've talked to a few others and they felt a bit punished at the fact they lost the 2 char on contient beside for DWI. I personally dislike colonies and DWI, but where else can I play my character and interact with those I enjoyed playing?

You mean you've talked to others in your personal little circlejerk group that all have pessimistic views on current things, and judge things based anecdotal evidence rather than first-hand experience. Besides that, you still have Beluaterra and East Island to play on even if you cut out colonies and DWI.

By the way, I originally hated colonies, but grew to love it. You have to give something a chance in order to find if you like it. You're just acting like the stereotypical older generation who decries every new thing that comes along the way.