Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 66348 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
IF you are not fighting a war of annihilation against Xavax, you'll loose.
There's nothing bad in losing, imo. It's only bad when the victor makes sure the loss is final and nothing interesting will happen again on that front moving forward.
I'm not salty that half the island has declared war against Xavax, I'm salty that Vix and Perdan did not take the time to really build a strong case to do so. It seems lazy to me.
Although casus belli is there and seems plausible, I do agree there could be more build up and flavour surrounding it.
I, both as a player and speaking as specifically Selenia, rather enjoy the idea of being the Big Bad Wolf other realms are making her out to be. Demonize her if you want, good stories need great Villains.
You'll be pleased to learn you have some admirers abroad. Even among your enemies.
All and all, it's a bit more than I signed up for, but the challenge looks fun and so long as the players are having fun, then we all win. I'm pretty much exactly where I want to be.
Great attitude.
But can Selenia be mollified in the end?