Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 66828 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Allow me to make something clear, which might have gone lost with GundamMerc's assaults on my perception. I have clearly stated the following:
"This is not Xavax' fault, but it does pose potential problems for the future."

Perdan has been hard on Eponllyn and if Perdan has to offer peace before Eponllyn can accept it, then that's the first time I've ever heard of that rule myself. Perhaps someone should make that piece of game mechanic clear to them.

The limited war thing of Perdan/Vix and Eponllyn/Nivemus has gone wrong yes, but by no means are they 'forced to do so'. I agree that the entire situation did not deserve a beauty award. However the situation as it is, seems like Perdan does not wish to destroy Eponllyn and I doubt they will. GundamMerc stated otherwise and it's why I brought it up.

Of course Xavax is in a tough spot, but I speak of the meta environment. If they destroy Alara, Minas Nova must follow because of the hatred thing. When that happens, Xavax will controll the entire south and I don't see Fallangard going away from them, cause they're in a tough situation diplomatically, always have been. Thus the creation of a southern power block can easily happen, which can create problems in the future. That is all I've said and I welcome anyone to prove differently.

You're assuming Xavax wants all that land. They don't.