Author Topic: East Continent Concerns About Xavax and Perdan  (Read 66395 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
This + the reactions before kinda confirm what I wrote before doesn't it?

Also, saying that you haven't seen so much propaganda before yet doesn't mean it doesn't exists (tbh I haven't seen any realm propaganda by Xavax in game yet). Although the Isolationist is a interesting and very strange concept, but we'll see what comes of it I suppose.

But so far I've seen little to contradict my summary of what could easily happen and what dangers there could be hidden in those scenarios.

We have no interest in Minas Nova's regions other than they're controlled by Minas Nova, nor Perleone beyond the fact that they butted into our affairs and launched a few unsuccessful raids on Oc Lu Pesh and been helping keep the other two alive. For all we care, once Minas is gone, thier regions and their "dirty little town with delusions of grandeur" can sit rogue and breed monsters, and Perleone can see itself right out of our business at any time (if that requires bloodying their nose to get the point across, so be it). If anything, Vix's recent threat has drawn a big target on them, we'll want to secure our northern border in case Vix wants to get involved now... You see, we have no interest in blobbing up into some sort of Southern Superpower, we're too busy plotting against each other in our own court to care about the trivialities of outside politics. ;)