Author Topic: Dwilight alliances...  (Read 16125 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight alliances...
« Reply #15: May 20, 2016, 10:39:54 AM »
Reforming Terran in a high NPC monster area without any other potential stressors sounds like a recipe for disaster, they will literally sit there for many rl years before anyone else bothers to set up a kingdom there. Look at Westgard they can barely hold onto what they have and are barely involved in world politics. Its boring, unless you lile fighting monsters and collecting gold which neither interest me at all. I have played this game for a decade or so and been absolutely broke living tax to tax since I started, I have nothing except for about 5 or so times wearing a crown on my head ruling kingdoms and a vast amount of adventured roleplayed stories that have developed over that decade. This game is good when it imvolves human conflict and not very good when it involves monsters and gold.

Well if you're feeling crazy, you're always welcome in Luria Borreal. After Arkady's ousting, the realm has now pretty much been taken over by religious nutjobs (of ESA, not SA) who have begun rebuilding the realm. Right now it's fighting monsters to re-establish controll while exerting the religious mandate and war will come soon enough. Of that I'm sure. It's good to be playing a religious char again, forgot how much fun it could be.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela