Author Topic: Ideas to make Religion mean something  (Read 3530 times)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas to make Religion mean something
« Topic Start: May 22, 2016, 10:56:56 AM »
But generally speaking, we're going to quickly hit the wall of Volunteer Time for as many good ideas as we can generate.

Yes, well that's the Battlemaster way though, isn't it? Talk and talk about needing help, but when it's offered, let it sit there until it gets bored and wanders off.

A week ago Friday I started an email chain with Tom, volunteering to re-write the Battle Engine over the weekend so I could also use it for a small spin-off I thought might help increase interest. After 5 emails of back and forth about whether I could actually do it, he wandered off not to be heard from again.

You COULD be testing a brand new, clean battle engine ready for all your new War Package ideas to be added to. There are people who do this for a living for whom refactoring the battle engine is the matter of a weekend, the same with all of this religion code you'd like or most of your other ideas. Instead, the same old thing will still be here years from now.

It's not a time issue, it's a matter of getting serious and following up on things.

So..back to religion as a solution to all our problems...