Author Topic: Apologizing for my behavior  (Read 3363 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Re: Apologizing for my behavior
« Topic Start: June 07, 2016, 12:36:37 PM »
I used to take things seriously. Try making a silly character. Well sometimes those ones will become your favourites. Now I am back to serious chars. :o

Well... there goes my hopes of becoming ruler... if Zakkys in my realm, he'll always win Q.Q

Aggravation is a normal part of life, it is just a matter of learning how to control it. For this is a roleplaying game where we all hold our own roles in the world, you may be only looking at the negative effects that are happening to you, but try to also focus on the positives that expand beyond. If I'm stabbed by an infiltrator...suckes for me, I have to heal now.... but now the realm has the possibility of a new conflict. Kills my militia? Well now a battle that would have been one sided can become more interesting.

Infiltrators are supposed to be tide shifters and the ones that ruin plans.

There is a place for everything in this game. We may pick favorites, but we should also appreciate the ones we dislike... for there is no Protagonist without an Antagonist.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan