Author Topic: Admin/Mod Moderation  (Read 8419 times)

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Admin/Mod Moderation
« Topic Start: June 20, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
My point is that BM is pretty much all volunteers at this point since Tom has moved on to other projects.

Vita also brought up the other thing I was trying to hint at as well.  If you want to help with BM, there are always avenues to do so.  But it's also a basic understanding that it means you do still agree to help them under the rules and the interpretation.  While I personally have disagreed with some actions in the past, I respect that it is within the agreement that I signed up for when playing this game.

I would personally help with things here, but my activity level would really prevent anything meaningful from happening.  I have too many other projects that take up my time as well as work and family.  I also struggle with the direction that some of the choices made from time to time.  To give credit though, some changes have been made that help ease some issues.

Vita, is there an appeal process in place for forum issues?  It seems by your statement that there may be more working on moderation here other than Timothy which was my original understanding.  If so, can we have that somewhere to make it clearer for players so that they understand better?  If not, then I apologize for any confusion.