Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 216677 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #30: July 10, 2016, 09:40:51 PM »
It's people like you that make this game terrible, you RP your 6'2 blonde blue eyed perfect white knights (who won't duel because it's scary) and drive the people who are actually good at RPing out of the game or into my previous 4-5 years of mostly silence.
I was not aware you were good at RPing. If so, you will be a great asset to the game if you manage to tone down the toxicity and follow the social contract.
Also, this very character of mine does not shun duels and at one time participated in two duels in one week. But I have a rule - duels have to be meaningful and add to the character's story. I do not duel random foreign knights in the middle of a war who's players just got bitter and have no other way to have a go at the enemy.
And you can't pull "game with friends" on me because you are definitely not my friend,
Perhaps you misunderstood why Tom included in the SC this phrase: "We expect you to play the game as you would play a board game with good friends, and to value fair play above any victory or power". The point is you do not have to be friends with every player in the game. But you have to treat everyone in a friendly manner, without open hostility. At least refrain from insulting them openly. It's not about your feelings but about attitude.
you guys play this game like 12yos playing StarCraft
And that's incredibly ironic in light of the stream of IC and OOC dirt and bile Xavax is emitting, which intensifies with every battle they lose. Now we're seeing people openly exploiting loopholes and breaking the social contract just to "win" at least a bit. Speaking of making the game terrible, you literally can not do anything worse than that.