Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 216154 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #30: July 10, 2016, 11:32:06 PM »
Another baseless rant.

Dude, I'm not part of Xavax anymore and I still hate what the people in Perdan have done to this game. The fact that you can't see it is evidence of how blinded you are of anything but your own petty hatred for certain players. Oh, by the way, don't give me your !@#$ing !@#$ about wars of annihilation against Alara. I started out there. I know the players that put it into the position it was in. The only way for Alara to have a stood a chance of being independent was to fight Minas Nova and ally with Xavax, something I !@#$ing told the original ruler of Alara back when I was their general. He didn't listen.

The issue with your entire argument is that from the beginning there was no way for all three of the refugee realms to survive at once. They would have been too small to defend themselves from realms like Perdan and Caligus. Now if Minas Nova or Alara were to absorb one or the other, then you'd have a stable !@#$ing arrangement. But they refused to look at the facts staring them in the face, and instead plotted against Xavax (this was going all the way back to when I was part of Alara, remember. So Alara was already looking to pick a fight with Xavax once they had Caligus and Perleone in their pockets).  Or is there any reason for them to ally with Caligus and Perleone instead of Xavax, then lie about their intentions to the then ruler of Xavax?

Oh, by the way. You weren't the one to blow the whistle on Alara, I was. You got all of your info from me.