Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 215417 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #420: January 26, 2017, 09:02:07 PM »
That's why Dwillight is dying. Not enough happening. A bit of rogue struggles in Madina and Westgard but everything else is just peace and no events whatsoever. Enthropy reached maximum.

But I think it's people who make things happen. BattleMaster mechanics would get boring after couple of weeks. But it being a perfect boilerplate or rather petri dish for roleplays and community input makes it trully interesting. And GX has the best community atm, I think. Granted some of them tend to be a little bit overly, uhm... in (?), but hey, I bet it makes for a lot of happenings and events.

Well it's kinda dangerous to say one community is better than the other because a lot of people are different and a lot of people prefer different things. There are enough other realms also which have enough things happening, although GX does sound like fun, don't get me wrong :)

And on Dwilight Astrum is actually busy all the time, but yeah the continent has its own problems.

Also, I'm pretty sure GX would've fought it's wars regardless of this big one, but of course activity like this war helps any realm.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela