Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 215519 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #600: November 29, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
It would be a plot twist bc when Nivemus offered to help the Redwings resettle in the Obsidian Isles, Selenia turned them down flat, effectively stating that she (and by extension Greater Xavax) would rather die.
Funnily I was said by someone on other thread to be "old player", "must exterminate Nivemus" and so on.

Not every players will hear every plans of my character, that much for sure.

Obsidian Islands seem like they could be awesome if they were just a little bit bigger (with more nobles). Having them periodically appear on their boats as the savage Norse style raiders from the islands would be incredible. Even if they were just big enough to tip the balance of a few battles. Sadly I feel like the current state of OI is a prequel to the rest of BM if we don't keep more nobility coming in to maintain some density.
If you in OI long enough and if OI Ruler shared anything to their realm, then you would know. Unfortunately I dont think you in OI, your character quite cunning to blast my character with your spells.

Funnily but I repeat what I stated again in other thread.

Duke Malius of duchy of Kalmar, where OI previous capital was, he joined Nivemus due to his hope for OI to play a major role in this East Island diplomacy and politics. I would have my character Brock's realm Nivemus consume OI, but its latest Emperor Shady does not want to join with Nivemus. He prefers the Volcanoes, I cannot blame him on that. How Brock single handedly convinced Duke Malius and how the latest efforts from OI Emperor to convince Duke Malius to return the duchy to OI proved to be futile? I am not going to brag, but OI players appear not on this forum and nobody know except a few long standing nobles in Nivemus/OI ;)

Then the next plan of Brock would have see Selenia's Xavax gain OI lands along with 2 duchies from Nivemus. I have to admit Nivemus success is overwhelming its development at same time. No thanks to Brock predecessor Kronagos Lady Catherine who won Duchy of Kazakh from OI through War, while current Kronogos Brock won the Duchy of Kalmar through Diplomacy. If each Nivemus Ruler win a duchy each, then this must be our precedent for future Ruler. in order to bring that Xavax plan to fruition, Brock not only have to convince his realm Dukes(Dukes are really powerful nowadays) of his plans. Of course Garas hears the short stick of it, Brock did not intend to share everything with someone who has been proven to insult Brock in battles with SA down south recently. So Garas is free to presume what he will. This plan would have seen OI return to play a major role as well if they wish to combine with Nivemus 2 duchies. But OI wish to play good with Perdan, who is now reduced. Oh well, plans never go accordingly, do they? :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)