Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 214834 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #630: December 06, 2017, 12:36:26 PM »
Not up to Garas. At this point, its kind of sort of up to the Path, and to a lesser extent, Asher/Sigrid/etc to convince the mainstream xavax to kick into high-gear.

The promise has been made. The council is in agreement. The banker has sworn funding. The law is on our side. Our new home stands ready for us. Its up to Xavax to march there and grab destiny by the balls/tits/horns. Ball-tit-horns? Horn-tit-balls... Either way, we need the Faithful at our backs.

I mean, technically, I can just leave and have Sigrid champion the whole thing, and let Xavax trickle in bit by bit, but that'd be significantly less dramatic and interesting from an IC/RP point of view.

Though... It'd be easy to set up an initial loyalist government and avoid trouble down the road... Hmm...

What d'y'all think? I figured we let everyone vote. Whoever wants to stay in Sirion proper, stays. Whoever wants to try to pry Oligarch from Ecthelion's cold, quasi-dead, freakishly-elongated Elven comatose fingers, good luck with that. Whoever wants to join the northern breadbasket splinter-realm, may Phoenix have mercy on your soul. Whoever wants to found a 100% neutral, protected-by-ceasefire, funded by allied bankers, staffed by Xavax, on the cusp of where we can actually and feasibly see our homeland ressurrected without anyone telling us where to march or what to do, well...

You can join Sigrid and have some fun with it. :)
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)