Author Topic: Greater Xavax Imperium  (Read 215389 times)

Robb

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Xavax Imperium
« Reply #90: August 18, 2016, 11:37:58 AM »
Guys, I gain nothing by lying, it was never my intention to fight Xavax, if Xavax declared war on Perleone I would have declared war on Minas Nova, Xavax never did and I was not going to be the first one, after all Xavax were the ones with a lot of nobles and as has been shown they could deal with the rest of us alone while Alara could not, so the responsibility was entirely on Xavax, even more after rejecting my alliance offer

Now, Kuriga, answer this, why would I trust Xavax and attack Minas Nova when they rejected my alliance proposal? My back would be totally open for them, what guarantee I had they were not going to attack me? You were so keen to attack Minas Nova, you trusted Xavax fully, this lead to me realise, wrongfully or not, that you were in league with them. Before you leaving there were NEVER talks with Minas Nova, that only occured after you left and took Itor Boss with you, when the region wasnt returned after a month THEN talks started with Minas Nova, never before, and even so nothing really happened.

The situation was frustrating, we all wanted something to happen but I think Xavax should have been the one to start since they had more resources and nobles than Alara and Minas Nova combined. Why would I want to war Xavax, 24 nobles vs 15, if we combine Minas Nova and Alara, it was most likely an unwinnable fight, specially with those special forces recruitment centers, and again as shown it was not doable. In the end it is simply, if I trusted Xavax and they backstabbed me Alara was going to be finished, if Xavax trusted Alara and Alara backstabbed them they could deal with this, so again I think the responsability lied in their hands and not ours.