Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 42730 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Reply #30: July 14, 2016, 01:33:00 PM »
Let us analyze this.
Atamara found itself in a gridlock because three realms were allowed to blob beyond proportion and allying with each other they have pretty much made all global conflict impossible.
Perdan adheres to "small realms" policy (which means no more than two cities per realm) and will never ally with realms who do not.
This is the most constructive position an aggressive alpha realm can assume.
People just have to admit that they are only irked by the fact there is an aggressive alpha realm on the continent and it's not their realm.

And now let's put a more thorough analysis on that level on EC.

Perdan and Vix controll the center and with Vix/Caligus that becomes an potential huge problem. Now these two realms consolidate their relations in the south/west by weakening the only one who could harm them and bettering relations with the rest. Slowly but surely you get a position where they may well be nobody to fight them, untill one of the 3 actively fights one of the other 3 central realms.

As I said, that is where at least part of my fear on this matter comes from as it's starting to look more and more like Atamara. I'm not saying it's exactly the same, I'm just saying the situation is slowly evolving to a point where that may well become near enough the case.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela