Author Topic: When will BT sink?  (Read 8763 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: When will BT sink?
« Topic Start: July 28, 2016, 03:31:15 PM »
Jactosh was roleplayed as being half-killed by one of two daimonically-corrupted religious items being sacrificed with portal stones and the intense prayers of that religion. Now he's roleplayed in constant, debilitating pain until the second item is sacrified with portal stones and intense prayers. Every breath he takes, is a wasp sting upon his nostril, every step he takes, is a nail through his foot, every move he makes is an explosion in his dermis, every single day and every word he is grates him like cheese, et cetera.

Mechanically, in the day or two before the above event, he was also physically wounded by Yao Ling, which was done after he was travelling into Reeds, so he got seriously wounded stuck in Reeds. Rather backfired on Nothoi. And then they stole his hours after he healed when he tried to leave, so he got pulled back into Reeds.

I had suggested someone post the roleplays on the forum like with the first temple closure, but I don't think it happened.

And again, I emphasize using the existing religions, guilds, and message channels to share information. And yes, I cannot overstate it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:35:41 PM by Vita »