Author Topic: BM Stoners?  (Read 21496 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: BM Stoners?
« Reply #30: July 01, 2011, 05:38:18 AM »
Can this topic be moved? It has had next to zilch to do with Battlemaster since the very first post. lol.

Actually, my intentions for this were to create a guild in BattleMaster for stoners, so yes it has something very much to do directly with BM, so I would appreciate it if rather than complain about the location of the topic, Just ignore it! I'm sure it's not that hard to scroll over the link. As always, topics all over this forum get off subject, so have some respect and deal.

Ok ok back on BM topic, how about you all join my guild 'Cult of Bloodmoon' and spread the word of whatever it is you dream up across Dwilight, this can be the quasi-stoner weirdo dreamo guild since it already basically is in concept anyways. And I would appreciate more members to subvert the order of Dwilight.... Shameless self-promotion? Guild house is in Vakreno heaps! ;D

This was kinda what I was thinking of creating, a guild on Dwilight that reflected a newly discovered plant that makes the mind "fly" :P could totally roleplay the hell outta that! I've already talked to Raz about it in OOC and will be joining Terran shortly. Finally, a new horizon and slate for Hyperion!
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)