Author Topic: BM Stoners?  (Read 21531 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: BM Stoners?
« Reply #45: July 07, 2011, 07:07:59 AM »
I really hope the guild is called Skooma Den and every time I pass by one in a region I see a shifty looking Argonian outside >.<

This comment made my day.

That being said I would totally be down to work with glaumring and join his guild and even start a branch in Terran, BUT for one thing. I think the name bloodmoon cult, especially the cult part of it is really off putting. To me the positive use of drugs and the word cult simply do not go together. I don't know if it's possible to change the name of the guild but honestly I don't think this is something I could move past or ignore.

I don't see why it would be a problem. Sure, "cult" may have a bit of a negative connotation, but any guild based around drugs or having induced reality-altering experiences is going to draw some negative views and probably take some heat regardless of name. I would just say roll with it. Or make it a secrete society. Bloodmoon cult would be even cooler as a secrete society, probably. But alas, even smaller.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)