Author Topic: BM Stoners?  (Read 21531 times)

Rogi

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: BM Stoners?
« Reply #45: July 26, 2011, 12:21:44 AM »
Ok guys, after reading all the messages, or at least making a quick view of them I think I will be the only one that will contribute to the original idea of this topic.

Yes I also smoke weed sometimes, as my family names shows, Marley Family. I also tried to make something with weed in relation to Battlemaster, and I decided to create when I started my character a family history and a guide called Marley's Botanical Guide, that can be found in the Wiki under this URL:

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Marley%27s_Botanical_Guide

I hope this topic at least shows some creativity and imagination. I usualy use the references of the different herbs I describe in the Marley's Botanical Guide in my roleplay, as all my characters smoke from a wooden pipe and also use the medical propierties of the herbs to help the injured soldiers. The different herbs I describe are only from regions where my character has been, although I don't make herb descriptions of every region as I think it's too much and unnesecary. I would also enjoy to see if there is any other player that uses the weed and herbs with creativity, including it in some way in the game, without doing damage to anyone.

I also don't want to enter the discussion about if it's good or not to smoke, or if it's illegal or not, bla bla bla, it simply sucks and I simply don't care about. Everybody can do what he wants with his body.