Author Topic: Astrum vs Westgard  (Read 21121 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Astrum vs Westgard
« Reply #15: October 01, 2016, 05:10:48 AM »
Are you serious? XD You are planning to get yet another small realm killed?

I'm thinking you are confusing causation and correlation. Luria Boreal had 4 nobles, one of whom was a priest, and one of whom was completely silent save for the occasional protest. Did not even move. The likelihood of that realm surviving was near nil. I came far too long after for me to make much headway against what was already going on. Other than that, I'm hard-pressed to think of any other realm I've been a part of that's been killed. Helyg Derwyddon lost a war, but agreed to a peace where they gave away a few regions. Ones that they could hardly hold anyways. That's hardly dying. So please, tell me what realm I've been a part of that's been killed directly by my actions? Besides Luria Boreal, which was so far along that it wasn't likely for me to do anything about it anyways.

In fact, Westfold was allowed to be created thanks to an alliance between Luria Nova and Helyg Derwyddon, and the war we fought against Astrum. So if you're going to accuse me of destroying realms, lets not forget that I harbored many of the nobles who would create Westfold, acting as a direct contributor to that realm's birth and gifting them Cailyn.