Author Topic: Astrum vs Westgard  (Read 21289 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Astrum vs Westgard
« Reply #15: October 01, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
Boys it's time to play nice again. Zakky,you know I well understand your position but try to realize that there are other 'frustrated' people on the other side and rephrase it a bit. This conversation is growing hostile due to many reasons and there's no need for that.

Noone you Know at the same time there is also no need to start throwing around random accusations against anyone at this point. Monsters have been this tough on anyone and they made an announcement that they would make it a bit more bearable. They've lowered the number of monsters you should be seeing and in the East they went a bit more extreme for those rogue regions/monsters which are not connected to the great waste of rogue. Which means that Arnor for instance should see about the same level of monsters and size of monsters as you do in Westgard. I'm not a fan of all dev decisions myself either, but there is no proof that they're targetting any realm specifically (not that the real devs that code and do anything don't even play the game aymore. Anaris hasn't for years I think and Vita quit a while ago) and it doesn't serve any good to start saying this. Westgard had it rough and it was supposed to be such. I was one of the players that saw its realm destroyed when they upped the monsters in the West but I understand that it had to be done, didn't make me more sad to see Barca disappear though. The devs however try to do what is best for the realm, generally speak to a lot of people but the problem is all those people have different opinions.

As to Westgard, in terms of full disclosure I'll end by saying that my char is one of those pushing for Westgard's destruction, the hardest prob. My char is the same one who got ESA accepted in Astrum, who's trying to turn Astrum on Arnor for the future and some other stuff, but also the destruction of Westgard. The reason he does so IC is due to his belief on the Bloodstars and the Bloodflow specifically which he'll come preaching in Westgard soon and to him faith is everything. That belief of faith is in part rooted in OOC as well in that we need more conflict between realms and currently the nobles are too widespread. Killing Westgard will force them to migrate East with a hatred towards Astrum. This is good as it lowers total density and thus the monsters, and it creates new opportunity for tension as Astrum is currently the strongest realm and will have made some new enemies. I don't have a desire to destroy nations, but in this case I think it would benefit the continent by densing population in the East and lowering a bit the monsters. I would even like to see a war on Madina someday in the future to push them up north towards Luria as well.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela