Author Topic: Royal Navy's travels  (Read 3211 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Royal Navy's travels
« Topic Start: November 09, 2016, 04:46:03 AM »
Roleplay from Donte Dontavion   (15 minutes ago) message to all nobles of D'Hara

Donte awoke cold and stiff, he seemed to be covered in dirt and body parts. His eyes scanned around him looking to see the damage his men had suffered. He quickly noticed Captain Agnes was sitting up and keeping watch, he noticed Donte's movement. "Sir you are back with us!"
   "I had a hard time stopping the bleeding." He noticed the discomfort on Donte's face. "The bodies were necessary to hide you from the dead."
      "I understand." Donte said. "And the men?" He asked not wanting to hear the answer.
       "Fourty five sir." He answered without looking at Donte. "Thirteen still wounded."
       "It appears we should be happy we aren't all dead." Donte spoke as he forced himself up. "Any news from the commander?"
   "No sir. We still wait for orders." Captain Agnes beamed clearly happy to see his lord move again.
      "Very well tend to the wounded and be prepared for anything." Donte sat back and began to tend to his wounds, unfortunately he was still bleeding.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor