Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 85247 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #255: September 20, 2011, 07:41:28 AM »
1) I'm not required to read the wiki. This issue is about more than me/ Jens - this is the old issue of Council members not "playing well" with the rest of their realm

EDIT: Jens has never even heard of the Véinsørmoot, and I thought it was some religion. Why would I or Jens even think to go read this on my own? (Aside from the fact that it's dull as mud and doesn't look like it pertains to Jens in any way)

2) Jens is not a troublemaker in Madina until the last couple of days. Before that he was roughly a "decorated hero" who was one of the few able to sneak into Candiels and scout, killing lots of militia and being a thorn in their side.

So what if he is a troublemaker in Aurvrandil - they are the enemy. That's a good thing.

And as for Barca, this is a recent event that I only finally understand as of about 10 minutes ago.

D'Hara didn't even know he passed through their lands on the way out. Not clear what conversations occurred that they are suddenly both informed and angry.

---

I see now why Phellan and I are butting heads - he honestly thinks most of his realm understands what's going on around them, and I honestly didn't understand that he didn't know how clueless we all are.

Council members, your players are not required to read the wiki, nor are they required to educate themselves via OOC methods like IRC or the Forums. Nor should they be expected to sit around for a month doing nothing because you are engaged in some diplomacy you won't tell them about.

If you don't want them wandering around messing up your diplomacy, or getting bored and leaving, you need to keep them up-to-date with as much as you can. It's for their fun and ultimately your own.

Good to see you're not egotistical at all...