Author Topic: Quick Rundown  (Read 7374 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Rundown
« Topic Start: December 08, 2016, 02:18:00 PM »
I can give you a brief one:

Southern EC was tundra until a while ago. When it was unfrozen, 3 new realms were created for immigrants to immigrate to: Alara, Minas Nova and Greater Xavax. So in the beginning, they were mainly filled with characters who had to leave Atamara.

Greater Xavax: Due to some conflict with Alara, they got involved in a war VS Alara and Minas Nova. They quickly gained power, reducing Alara to their only city. Vix Tiramora decided to jump in because GX was seen as a threat (empire) that would threat their realm. Perdan joined against GX as well, retracted and now joined again.

Fallangard: Sided with Greater Xavax but were recently beaten and neutralized by Vix. They're currently not participating in the Southern war.

Alara: One of the 3 immigrant realms who started the conflict with GX. Currently at Hatred with GX.

Minas Nova: Ally of Alara, aiding them in their war.

Vix Tiramora: After concluding the war with Epponlyn and Nivemus, they turned south to reduce the threat of GX. Actively fighting GX after eliminating Fallangard out of the war.

Perleone: Very small realm consisting of (I think) 6 nobles. They participate in the war, although their strength and input is minimal.

Perdan: Fought with Vix Tiramora alongside against Epponlyn and Nivemus first. Then joined Southern war, got a million switches of Ruler so got stuck doing nothing for a while. Now they seem to be heading against GX again.

Caligus: Didn't have much on their hands for a long time, then turned North to fight First Oligarch together with Sirion, Nivemus and Epponlyn. They pulled back once acceptable terms were offered, but not accepted by Sirion.

Sirion: Main hater of First Oligarch, which seceded from their lands. They want FO dead.

First Oligarch: Seceded from Sirion and have been fighting them since, I think. They are mostly defending their capital, but recently were able to grab another region from Sirion.

Nivemus: Don't know much about them. They fought Vix & Perdan together with Epponlyn, turned against First Oligarch together with the rest.

Epponlyn: Same. Don't know much about them. They fought Vix & Perdan together with Epponlyn, turned against First Oligarch together with the rest.

Obsidian Islands: Almost Dead realm. Don't interfere in any conflict. Not sure what they do.

I think I have all of them.

Please correct me where possible, I'm Ruler of Vix and mostly see things around me. Never been North.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)