Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 555586 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #120: March 19, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »
Ahh, well technically I have access to all of the scout reports of the happenings of that battlefront and could check on them after like 5 minutes of searching through messages but I haven't bothered. So yes, technically I should be informed of the exact numbers but I simply haven't had the time to worry about it. Well either way, good for them for putting up such a good defense.

I'm not saying that you should know exact numbers. I'm saying that you should have known that's what Tara would do.

As it stands though, you say Tara isn't fighting in the south so they can worry about defending the north, however as far as I know it was the northern alliance that asked that we include terms such that Tara can't aggressively attack Carelia without being attacked, so you would in effect be holding their forces in the north when they could readily be diverted south.

Yep.

Interesting the way that politics run things. So much easy when I had just a regular troop leader.

For the record, my AT character hates having to deal with politics. All it does is force him have to march in big circles.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.