Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 555542 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #135: March 19, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »
Well, fine, like I said, it didn't take too much persuading. CE was willing to take a risk in order to help out an ally. I'm just saying that the suggestion that CE provoked the whole thing does not hold water. We were not entirely blameless, but we didn't get together one day and say "hey let's go piss off eight realms at the same time".

What's more likely? One realm deciding to provoke war with most of the rest of the island? Or a bunch of realms conspiring to take down the biggest realm on the island?

I am fairly certain that Famine never demanded Barad Lacirith. We all knew that Coria did not have enough nobles to expand. Otherwise Shanandoah would have went to Coria.

People are making all sorts of accusations at a character that isn't even around anymore. The player is not exactly here to defend himself. Like I said, the perfect scapegoat.

This is Yangfan, by the way. You can see the family affiliation by clicking on the poster's name, assuming that he set it up correctly in his profile.
------
qui audet vincit