Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 553215 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1740: May 14, 2013, 11:48:27 AM »
Well, if we join Coria through new characters... you wont get the gold reserves we have :P

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741: May 14, 2013, 11:50:17 AM »
Well, if we join Coria through new characters... you wont get the gold reserves we have :P

-jaune

Why would I need your gold reserves? Coria has the most gold/noble out of any realm on Atamara.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742: May 14, 2013, 11:54:14 AM »
I dont believe you, you may have biggest income/noble, but i bet Darka still beats you on gold/noble :)

-jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743: May 14, 2013, 12:26:29 PM »
I dont believe you, you may have biggest income/noble, but i bet Darka still beats you on gold/noble :)

-jaune

That's what I meant.

No one beats Darka on gold reserves.

But I don't need reserves if I can produce more than I can use.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744: May 14, 2013, 03:41:37 PM »
Gold reserves are nice for days when you're handing out over 2k gold to get a new army.
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745: May 14, 2013, 04:14:01 PM »
Well gold won't win any wars at this time and joining with Coria won't do that either. Coria will be crippled a lot faster than Darka that is a fact.
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1746: May 14, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
Well gold won't win any wars at this time and joining with Coria won't do that either. Coria will be crippled a lot faster than Darka that is a fact.

That's why they'd make a good meatshield. <.<

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747: May 14, 2013, 04:33:21 PM »

All Darka needs for winning this war(winning as in CE will just be banging its head against a wall without getting any harm done to Darka) is one or two CE allies to stop bother coming up north. That or even a single decent sized realm joining in on the defense.
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748: May 14, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
All Darka needs for winning this war(winning as in CE will just be banging its head against a wall without getting any harm done to Darka) is one or two CE allies to stop bother coming up north. That or even a single decent sized realm joining in on the defense.

Since none of those realms have anything remotely interesting going on anywhere else in terms of wars they can join, good luck :)

Your best hope is that a war breaks out in the southeast, which could easily distract any or all of Suville, Tara, Strombran or even CE itself.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749: May 14, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
All it would take is to distract Tara, and the war against Darka would come to a screeching halt. CE/Coria can't do it on their own.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750: May 14, 2013, 09:49:08 PM »
All it would take is to distract Tara, and the war against Darka would come to a screeching halt. CE/Coria can't do it on their own.

Heck, from what I've seen, if you take Tara out of the equation Darka might actually have a fair chance at pushing back.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751: May 14, 2013, 11:00:30 PM »
Heck, from what I've seen, if you take Tara out of the equation Darka might actually have a fair chance at pushing back.

Right now, CE is just chugging along. I'm sure we could whip up something special for Darka, with some motivation.

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752: May 15, 2013, 12:42:05 AM »

so true
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #1753: May 15, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »
Right now, CE is just chugging along. I'm sure we could whip up something special for Darka, with some motivation.

Not really. In your dreams sure.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754: May 15, 2013, 03:26:33 AM »
Not really. In your dreams sure.

Ehhhhh, I wouldn't bet on that... Remember how Darka was only putting 20kish CS in the field for a while until you guys got really motivated? I imagine CE could pull off a similar surge if it had a compelling reason to.