Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 555377 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #210: April 03, 2011, 05:45:55 AM »
Oh i know it's the char talking :D it 's the same with me when it comes to Darka,i take it too personally.

But as far as the manipulation goes,all i 'm saying is that this donkey(Atamara) is a pretty old and stubborn one to change it's ways so easily :) Predict is easy yes,manipulate requires a lot of skills.

Misericordia, meet my character: "Iago"

;)

(shhhh, he's a great guy honestly....)

P.S. You think it was just luck that cause Coria to find a way to secure a nice treaty when losing a war?

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #211: April 03, 2011, 05:50:38 AM »
Misericordia, meet my character: "Iago"

;)

(shhhh, he's a great guy honestly....)

P.S. You think it was just luck that cause Coria to find a way to secure a nice treaty when losing a war?

We can always burn Coria a second time. And third and fourth and so on...

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #212: April 03, 2011, 05:51:41 AM »
Is it ever luck?

Of course it wasn't.Do you think on the other hand is was pure stubbornness that Darka demanded it's piece in this treaty?I think not :P
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #213: April 03, 2011, 05:59:25 AM »
We can always burn Coria a second time. And third and fourth and so on...

I swear, I've seen this exact same post before...De Ja Vu. (idk is that how you spell it?)

I'm not so sure how likely that is that will happen. Best of luck with that venture though. (at least in the short-term future)

Is it ever luck?

Of course it wasn't.Do you think on the other hand is was pure stubbornness that Darka demanded it's piece in this treaty?I think not :P

Well actually, that is exactly what my character thought it was... :p

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214: April 03, 2011, 10:03:43 AM »
Heh, you are doubting if Darka has allies. I'm doubting if Coria has? Where were your allies when we sat on your capital? How much they value your efforts to help them?

Sure, there might become day when Azzal is occupied by enemies, Darka doenst have much true close friends... but as recent incidents have shown, not many does. Often relations arent as tight as they might first appear and sometimes those are much tighter than it looks at first glance. When long time ruler changes, often relations balance change a bit or a lot. This war will be long, frustrating, fun, sucky and full of betrayal, blood and tears and laugh.

When/if CE is reduced in power a lot, it leaves its allies on a bit tough position... I'm sure coalition isnt too insipired that they had to fight against those realms to achieve their goal. Coria is at better position on this than Tara & Talerium, since Coria gave up pretty fast. Tara have few allies on coalition side, but they have already shown that Carelia aint anymore counted as friendly realm.

Talerium have only Darka as friendly realm on coalitions side, but basicly its all they need... depending what will be bordering them after the war. I'm still waiting to see if Tara dares to attack Carelia, now they are too scared to do that... but incase tides changes so that CE & Co. gets upper hand, i would be very surprised if they wouldnt attack Carelia. Now only thing stopping them is that they would lose rest of the friendship seeds of Caergoth and Suville.
~Violence is always an option!~

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #215: April 03, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
Heh, you are doubting if Darka has allies. I'm doubting if Coria has? Where were your allies when we sat on your capital? How much they value your efforts to help them?

Sure, there might become day when Azzal is occupied by enemies, Darka doenst have much true close friends... but as recent incidents have shown, not many does. Often relations arent as tight as they might first appear and sometimes those are much tighter than it looks at first glance. When long time ruler changes, often relations balance change a bit or a lot. This war will be long, frustrating, fun, sucky and full of betrayal, blood and tears and laugh

That is exactly the point.When long time ruler relations between realms may lose their balance and lead the new rulers in hasty actions  sooner or later they will understand why those who kept their throne before them for years chose a certain line of acting.

Many believe that Darka was tolerated enough but is it really tolerance? There are far more important things behind long time alliances and why those were kept that way through time and conflicts.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #216: April 03, 2011, 07:39:07 PM »
I'm still waiting to see if Tara dares to attack Carelia, now they are too scared to do that... but incase tides changes so that CE & Co. gets upper hand, i would be very surprised if they wouldnt attack Carelia. Now only thing stopping them is that they would lose rest of the friendship seeds of Caergoth and Suville.

Heh.  Killing the Duchess of Ash'rily after attacking a Carelian army despite claiming "neutrality" really pissed Caergoth off.  Dunno about Suville, but last I heard, Caergoth was using the word "crusade"...(grins)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace
« Reply #217: April 04, 2011, 06:26:23 AM »
Heh.  Killing the Duchess of Ash'rily after attacking a Carelian army despite claiming "neutrality" really pissed Caergoth off.  Dunno about Suville, but last I heard, Caergoth was using the word "crusade"...(grins)

Nothing seems to be happening in Suville. Literally, zero messages.

Sleepiest corner of Atamara.

WarMaid

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #218: April 04, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »

Duchess of Wor'ight!  She was a legend!
Kindon Family

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219: April 06, 2011, 08:43:58 PM »
War seems to have some new winds blowing again... MI & Coria is clashing some swords.

I heard rumours about infiltrator attacks caused this... oh well. More the merrier.
~Violence is always an option!~

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #220: April 06, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
Oh hey, MI finally done sitting around sipping their fruity drinks? Finally the entire continent burns with the flames of war?

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #221: April 06, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »
And now we wait for Bigmouth to strike again.

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #222: April 06, 2011, 09:25:33 PM »
Well Heaven knows he's miserable now. :P

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #223: April 06, 2011, 10:49:11 PM »
And now we wait for Bigmouth to strike again.

Does this refer to me?

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #224: April 06, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »
Does this refer to me?

I don't think that Morrissey plays BM anyway.