Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 555704 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #810: June 12, 2012, 10:56:10 PM »
Agreed. If they can start winning the war in the West on a consistent basis, the entire war will have changed.

ha! If Eston starts winning consistently in the west, the war doesn't change, it just stagnates again. Right now CE-bloc has the advantage. If it begins switching the other way, then it just goes closer to more even.

"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #811: June 13, 2012, 12:13:25 AM »
ha! If Eston starts winning consistently in the west, the war doesn't change, it just stagnates again. Right now CE-bloc has the advantage. If it begins switching the other way, then it just goes closer to more even.

Could anything make this war more interesting at this point?

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #812: June 13, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »

CE Declares Hegemony over Atamara and war on Tara.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #813: June 13, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »

Secessions from CE. Eston declaring war on Coria or Darka on Talerium. Tara/CE declaring war on their allies and switching sides. Suville making everyone mad and becoming the next Abington.

And the list goes on...

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #814: June 13, 2012, 01:04:11 AM »
...Anything that might actually happen?  :'(

Other than Suville becoming the next Abington that is.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #815: June 13, 2012, 02:45:40 AM »
Don't get excited, we caught them off guard. Nothing more, really.

Unfortunately.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #816: June 13, 2012, 05:37:52 AM »
Eston declaring war on Coria or Darka on Talerium.

THIS!

Will be one of the main thing the north is losing the war, if the northern alliance were serious on this war from the beginning things would be different.

The real troop numbers were more like 1320 v 960 or so.

These are the problem with gossips...the farther you are the more exaggerated it becomes, when this news reaches FEI they will talk about 18,800cs vs 19,400cs.....

Peace!

Radigand

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #817: June 13, 2012, 06:41:11 AM »
I miss the war islands, where the pure war action was not hindered by all this diplomacy, and I'm from CE. Rules were simple - anything above war status was impossible and there was only 1 victor.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #818: June 13, 2012, 07:24:09 AM »
It's interesting how no one has yet to mention the fact that Hammarsett is down to TWO regions.

If you guys spent half as much effort on the game as you do propagandizing on the forums, your realms might be in a better position.  8)
------
qui audet vincit

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #819: June 13, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
It's interesting how no one has yet to mention the fact that Hammarsett is down to TWO regions.

If you guys spent half as much effort on the game as you do propagandizing on the forums, your realms might be in a better position.  8)

Actually, I don't think Hammarsett has much of a presence on the forums that I've noticed.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #820: June 13, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »
Actually, I don't think Hammarsett has much of a presence on the forums that I've noticed.

*points at Geronus*

Please tell me I'm being trolled.  :o
------
qui audet vincit

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #821: June 13, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »
*points at Geronus*

Please tell me I'm being trolled.  :o

One guy...

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #822: June 13, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »
It's a small realm. If forum participation were proportional to noble count, both CE and Eston would have three to four players here.
------
qui audet vincit

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #823: June 13, 2012, 02:17:49 PM »

I don't think I've been doing much propagandizing lately. Also, we only ever had 5 regions to begin with. 8) Hammarsett isn't actually very interesting to me these days. I just got appointed banker which gives me something to do alright, but Crownguard cut me out of the Order of the Raven a while after I stepped down as King so I've had absolutely no knowledge of or input into our military strategy for quite a while. That said, we seem to be making a hash of things don't we?

I am strongly considering abandoning Atamara for good, not because my realm is getting stomped on a bit, but because I'm bored. I mean, if this war couldn't hold my interest, I don't think anything short of a full scale daimon invasion could rescue this island from banality in my eyes.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #824: June 13, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »
I don't think anything short of a full scale daimon invasion could rescue this island from banality in my eyes.

You may yet get to test that theory.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.