Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 553216 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #855: July 02, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »
Today is a day which shall live in infamy...May the religions of Atamara forgive me...

(No spoilers please)

I believe it's safe to say that nothing came out of this by now, after a month of, err... nothing.

It was fun watching you people lap it up though. Can I try too?

DOOM. OOOOooooOOOOooooOOoooo.
------
qui audet vincit

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #856: July 02, 2012, 08:15:43 AM »
I believe it's safe to say that nothing came out of this by now, after a month of, err... nothing.

It was fun watching you people lap it up though. Can I try too?

DOOM. OOOOooooOOOOooooOOoooo.

I wouldn't count those chickens before they hatch, if I were you....
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #857: July 02, 2012, 09:01:22 PM »
I wouldn't count those chickens before they hatch, if I were you....

Well then hurry up and explode something. I'm bored, and my hat's not going to eat itself.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #858: July 03, 2012, 01:12:06 AM »
Well then hurry up and explode something. I'm bored, and my hat's not going to eat itself.

I know exactly who to blame for this. I had everything planned out and things were going well but a certain somebody screwed it all up.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #859: July 03, 2012, 02:01:48 AM »
Battle in Crahandan   (19 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Strombran, Tara vs. Hammarsett, Minas Ithil
Estimated strengths: 920 men vs. 560 men
The Army of Ered Luin (Tara), sponsored by Regstav Pryde, Duke of Foda, Margrave of Foda, were led into battle by Marshal Sarek Vulcan.
The Legion of Minas Ithil (Minas Ithil), sponsored by Raoul De La Fere, Duke of Leohampton, Margrave of Leohampton, were led into battle by Marshal Trpimir Svebor Lux.
The First Ithillian Dragoons (Minas Ithil), sponsored by ted zepplins, Duke of York, Margrave of York, were led into battle by Marshal Raziel III Himoura.
Felix Harrow, Baron of Cori is spotted wielding the Ornate Arrow of Destruction.
Boris Hauptman of Minas Ithil (Knight of Nemaha, Minas Ithil) was captured by Sarek Vulcan's unit.

Attacker Victory!
This not surprising but this battle below is impossible. So many lost to so few :o

Huge Battle Fought   (7 hours, 49 minutes ago)

Rumours spread and tales are sung about a huge battle in Lurgrod:
Suville vs. Carelia
Estimated strengths: 740 men vs. 660 men
The Hammers of Carelia (Carelia), sponsored by Karandras Ulthran, Judge of Carelia, Duchess of Sullenport, Margravine of Sullenport, were led into battle by Marshal Richard Leonecoeur Silver.
Jareth La Pointe (Knight of Sudfern) is spotted wielding the Emerald-Studded Sword of Unlife.
Trager Maximoff, Margrave of Dampinn is spotted wearing the Blessed Vest from the North.
Eoin Gabhann, Treasurer of Carelia is spotted wearing the Circlet of Warding.
John derik (Knight of Bolgar) is spotted wearing the Elemental Gauntlets of the Maiden.
Vorg Vorgon of Carelia (Lord of Carelia) was captured by John Hampton Stormclaw's unit.

Defender Victory!
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #860: July 03, 2012, 03:16:59 AM »
Dug-in defenders always have the advantage, even against a force that's 11% larger than itself. Besides, the (estimated) eighty-man difference is meaningless without knowing the CS of both sides. The raw headcount almost doesn't matter at all.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #861: July 03, 2012, 04:37:48 AM »
I know exactly who to blame for this. I had everything planned out and things were going well but a certain somebody screwed it all up.

Seriously, you're letting me down here, and not only because my hat is looking more delicious every day. The way things are going the next month at least is going to be nothing more interesting than Hammarsett's prolonged death, with everything stalemated everywhere else. Considering that that is also easily how you could describe the last six months, I'd say we're in a pretty bad rut war or no war, wouldn't you?

MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN, DAMNIT!  >:(

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #862: July 03, 2012, 05:01:28 AM »
Well, things did get interesting behind closed doors up north for a few days but seems like everyone has calmed down now. If it had worked, Dante would be bragging right now. It was a good try though.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #863: July 03, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »

Don't look at me, man.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #864: July 03, 2012, 07:17:46 AM »
Well, things did get interesting behind closed doors up north for a few days but seems like everyone has calmed down now. If it had worked, Dante would be bragging right now. It was a good try though.

Cause the North is full of a bunch of stubborn ole' sourpusses!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865: July 03, 2012, 09:20:16 AM »
Who stick with their words :) Cause thats pretty much only thing what is keeping us together.
~Violence is always an option!~

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #866: July 03, 2012, 09:37:38 AM »
Who stick with their words :) Cause thats pretty much only thing what is keeping us together.

To what end?

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #867: July 03, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
Heh, if i start to swallow my promises to make my life easy, i would shake hand with Tallies and hump Estons butt and slap high five with CE.
~Violence is always an option!~

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #868: July 03, 2012, 03:37:26 PM »
Promises and old principles are important. Without those we do not need to even play this game. I do back up Jaune for this.  :)

A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #869: July 03, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
On the other hand, it would make AT far more interesting if people were less stuck in their ways and defined by relationships that have existed for years. Take a chance maybe? As much as it would screw my side, I'd love to see Darka stab Eston in the back (again). The Northern Alliance would roll up faster than window shade, but at least something would happen.