Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 555302 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #915: July 06, 2012, 04:36:57 AM »
Hmm, look like my adventurer random picked to start in wrong realm, wrong place at wrong time. Minas Ithil is about to raise a white flag using white sock as its material?

No wonder nobody want buy Unique Item from my adventurer, they are so poor to afford one? ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Eirikr

« Reply #916: July 07, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
btw, my city's tax this week: 4673. Tell me I'm not powerful.

And yet, due to autopausing, Ravendon got more. :O

Don't worry Geronus, we'll make ya eat your hat. (At this rate, it might just be for the sake of you eating your hat and not actual IC reasons.)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #917: July 07, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
Hmm, look like my adventurer random picked to start in wrong realm, wrong place at wrong time. Minas Ithil is about to raise a white flag using white sock as its material?

No wonder nobody want buy Unique Item from my adventurer, they are so poor to afford one? ;D

Viking don't seem to have much need for such things unless perhaps they are shinny. Perhaps you would have better luck in the south.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #918: July 08, 2012, 04:23:20 AM »
Yes, we like purty things in the South.
Forbes Family

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #919: July 09, 2012, 10:00:01 PM »
It seems starvation is a huge feature now!

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #920: July 11, 2012, 12:32:51 PM »
Viking don't seem to have much need for such things unless perhaps they are shinny. Perhaps you would have better luck in the south.

Ithilians are no vikings.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #921: July 11, 2012, 02:40:10 PM »
Sure aren't. And we Vikings like unique items just fine. Ender typically overpays for them actually.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #922: July 11, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »
Really? hmm always assumed they were Viking at least in religion since all the Viking religion is centered around it. Does Minas Ithil then have a religion beside that of the Vikings ones?

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #923: July 12, 2012, 03:49:29 AM »
Really? hmm always assumed they were Viking at least in religion since all the Viking religion is centered around it. Does Minas Ithil then have a religion beside that of the Vikings ones?

A good amount of Warrior Saints followers. The Duke of York follows, I believe, and is quite the patron.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #924: July 12, 2012, 03:57:30 AM »
A good amount of Warrior Saints followers. The Duke of York follows, I believe, and is quite the patron.

Warrior Saints has the strongest following within Minas Ithil. Way of the Hammer has a few followers within MI but the faith is frowned on for historical reasons. I'm not aware of any other faiths being followed in MI.

Some people in Minas Ithil would probably pay for unique items, but my character hasn't been offered any.  If you see Relkin around you could offer it to him, he might pay some gold for it depending on what it is.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #925: July 15, 2012, 06:52:14 AM »
what happened to the founder of warrior saints?

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #926: July 15, 2012, 07:25:50 AM »
Warrior Saints has gotten a lot more fun since our resident zealot priest showed up.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #927: July 16, 2012, 10:18:31 PM »
Way of the Hammer is shunned and is mostly illegal in Minas Ithil. Use a faith against a people and fail to finish them, don't be surpised when it becomes outlawed. Also, Raziel will hop on and typically over pay for a cool enough unique item.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #928: July 17, 2012, 03:04:01 AM »
Way of the Hammer is shunned and is mostly illegal in Minas Ithil. Use a faith against a people and fail to finish them, don't be surpised when it becomes outlawed. Also, Raziel will hop on and typically over pay for a cool enough unique item.
Oh, I see. Winham has 1 Way of the Hammer temple. And my first impression is this temple of Thunder God, dedicated to a God called Thor? :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #929: July 17, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
Oh, I see. Winham has 1 Way of the Hammer temple. And my first impression is this temple of Thunder God, dedicated to a God called Thor? :P

It's pretty lame. Not even an effort at creativity.