Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 553315 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1065: August 17, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »
Yes, the only way ever to die not instantly is when Mortality was turned on for BT's 4th invasion.  Mortality is no longer on for any continent.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066: August 17, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »
" Add to this, he is critically wounded and may die anytime today"

Critically wounded people will not die from their wounds. No matter what people tell you, or how you interpret things, one fact remains in thee current system: if you don't die *instantly*, you will *not* die from it.

I'm quite new to this death topics, it's probably been talk often, but natural death has never been discussed ?
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #1067: August 17, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
If natural death existed it would be more talked about.  IIRC chars simply get fewer hours and heal slower as they age.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068: August 17, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
If natural death existed it would be more talked about.  IIRC chars simply get fewer hours and heal slower as they age.

I would be in favor of some form of natural death. Perhaps some kind of check would run every two weeks or so with certain percentage chance of dying a natural death? This would only start to happen once you hit some obscene age, perhaps 90?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069: August 17, 2012, 10:30:29 PM »
I would be in favor of some form of natural death. Perhaps some kind of check would run every two weeks or so with certain percentage chance of dying a natural death? This would only start to happen once you hit some obscene age, perhaps 90?

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2793.msg68226.html

Bam!

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070: August 17, 2012, 10:33:22 PM »
That's different, dawg.

But, it's gonna be awesome if implemented, nonetheless.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071: August 18, 2012, 12:25:13 AM »
...Has anyone seen my hat?

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072: August 18, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »
...Has anyone seen my hat?

Do you need to eat it or something?

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073: August 18, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »
Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074: August 18, 2012, 02:33:27 AM »

Soon enough. Sadly I've had spotty internet for the last week or so. But I'll just blame Perth for nothing happening. I mean cmon he's managed to secure more of hammards lands in a week than I have in the entire war.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075: August 18, 2012, 07:07:06 AM »

No. I just want to know where it is.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076: August 18, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »
No. I just want to know where it is.

Ah. Well if you find it and hop over an ocean, D'Hara might eat it for 50 gold a hat.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077: August 18, 2012, 07:41:55 AM »
But I'll just blame Perth for nothing happening. I mean cmon he's managed to secure more of hammards lands in a week than I have in the entire war.

I don't what the hell was so hard about it or what you've been complaining about this whole time. 8)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078: August 18, 2012, 09:14:42 AM »
Eston fell for my ingenious plan to make them lose regions. They've already lost Lothruin. They are going to lose Lyton and Cheltenborne soon.

Muahahahahahaha!  ;D
------
qui audet vincit

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079: August 18, 2012, 10:17:49 AM »
I don't what the hell was so hard about it or what you've been complaining about this whole time. 8)

I can't help it that the Corian General is incompetent and I have to depend upon my marshal/CE's General to do everything for me.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."