Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 553312 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1290: September 13, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
I would like to point out that seeing as Hammarsett survived seemingly months without rurals....well I think its possible. (Also with a full contingent of militia in the city at the time)

Yes definitely, as long as they can get someone to sell them several hundred bushels of food every week (thank you Eston). If Eston's not willing to prop them up though, and Coria can't funnel food to them, they're screwed. I know BoM has no surplus to speak of, and I doubt what's left of MI does either, or that they'd be willing to prop up a realm that seceded from them.

Seeing as Coria's not even feeding Shanandoah at the moment I doubt they've got the wherewithal to get food up to Leohampton, so my guess is that they're screwed.

Eirikr

« Reply #1291: September 13, 2012, 09:07:37 PM »
Better question than that, why would we get food to Leohampton? Because we're willing to be nice doesn't mean we're willing to treat them like our kid.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292: September 13, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
You all might as well forget about Leohampton, they will not last long. once the war is over the first thing MI and friends will do will be put order in that Duchy.

Is not like is a Tara's colony, so it will not have support from the Southern side, even if they try to be nice wipsy with everyone, it doesn't stop being a rogue Duchy.

History has proven that no one support rebellious secession on Atamara.

peace!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293: September 13, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »
Which one of MI's "allies" do you think will be happy to help MI at this point? I can't really think of any.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294: September 14, 2012, 03:00:04 AM »
Which one of MI's "allies" do you think will be happy to help MI at this point? I can't really think of any.

Makar.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295: September 14, 2012, 03:40:25 AM »
Ya think? You must know a different side of the Barony than I do...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296: September 14, 2012, 04:11:12 AM »

The pretty side :)

EDIT: it is small and difficult to locate. Best found when in the process of killing Norlanders together.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Eirikr

« Reply #1297: September 14, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
He's right. Sordnaz keeps his word.

Though I hate it, because BOTH of my characters remember when Minas Ithil was the Barony's most hated enemy. Coria's hatred for Hammarsett looked like a playground grudge compared to that.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298: September 14, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
Though I hate it, because BOTH of my characters remember when Minas Ithil was the Barony's most hated enemy. Coria's hatred for Hammarsett looked like a playground grudge compared to that.

I know, it's weird.

Remember when we offered Sordnaz the duchy of York on a silver platter and he was all like "Nah, no thanks. I like the Ithilians."

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299: September 14, 2012, 12:09:42 PM »

Well Perth believes Coria has a pretty side!!!Go figure! :PPPPP haha
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

Eirikr

« Reply #1300: September 14, 2012, 09:25:36 PM »
I know, it's weird.

Remember when we offered Sordnaz the duchy of York on a silver platter and he was all like "Nah, no thanks. I like the Ithilians."

Bahahahaha the picture got me.

Hey, Coria's got a good side... OF THE LAKE! ZING!

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301: September 18, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
The times, they are a-channnnnnging!

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302: September 18, 2012, 08:44:40 PM »
He's right. Sordnaz keeps his word.

Of course. Say what you will about the Lich King. He takes good care of his dogs.
------
qui audet vincit

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303: September 18, 2012, 10:04:39 PM »
Of course. Say what you will about the Lich King. He takes good care of his dogs.

The Nekrogoblikon?

Eirikr

« Reply #1304: September 18, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
The Nekrogoblikon?

Thank you for this. Best thing since... Jens, was it? The Namtrah family... A laugh a day!