Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 554596 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1365: October 11, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
Speaking 100% OOC as I always try to do on the forums, the state of war really is superficial... Coria has absolutely no way to navigate the mess of treaties (without breaking one) to go fight a new war. That's completely fine with us for now, until we take over the realm-sized clump of rogue regions now sitting on our doorstep. Quite honestly, I almost went to the diplomacy page to sign peace with KK as soon as I got his letter (was kinda waiting for it)... Then I realized how that wouldn't really make sense symbolically.

Well, this reply surprises me a bit, since you still signed treaty with Eston while they were at war with CE & Talerium and same with MI.

anyway, gotta see how this will evolve.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #1366: October 11, 2012, 06:15:11 PM »
Wait, what do you mean Tara is out of the picture?

With the Treaty of Shannondoah in effect, Tara is not allowed to use Corian lands to fight MI correct?
No man is an island, unto himself.

Eirikr

« Reply #1367: October 11, 2012, 06:25:45 PM »
Well, this reply surprises me a bit, since you still signed treaty with Eston while they were at war with CE & Talerium and same with MI.

anyway, gotta see how this will evolve.

-Jaune

That was a long time ago and the new treaty is a refresher. The original treaty came about because we lost against Eston, but they spared us. Since then, we've had only good relations with them. Think of it like Darka's treaty with Talerium... It's VERY similar.

With the Treaty of Shannondoah in effect, Tara is not allowed to use Corian lands to fight MI correct?

Correct... Except that Minas Leon is not covered by any treaty right now. Tara's free to visit them all they want, unless Coria is now preventing their allies from visiting allies' allies through our lands as well. Haven't you seen the scout reports of Leohampton? It's true they cannot go on the offensive, though.

Jon Snow

• Knight
  • Eddard, Brandon, and Jon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368: October 12, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »
Tara's free to visit them all they want, unless Coria is now preventing their allies from visiting allies' allies through our lands as well.
\
 :o Awesome way to put it. And yeah, I held in Leohampton too, along with about 15k Tara CS, with only about 3K CS of MI right next door, but we couldn't attack them. We're only allowed to defend.

Eirikr

« Reply #1369: October 13, 2012, 02:11:58 AM »
\
 :o Awesome way to put it. And yeah, I held in Leohampton too, along with about 15k Tara CS, with only about 3K CS of MI right next door, but we couldn't attack them. We're only allowed to defend.

There's a reason I've got a ruler. ;) It also helps having a degree in Professional Writing, even if I picked it up as an accessory to my degree in Aerospace Engineering.

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370: October 13, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
There's a reason I've got a ruler. ;) It also helps having a degree in Professional Writing, even if I picked it up as an accessory to my degree in Aerospace Engineering.

Whoa, that is AWESOME! Writing and Engineering... I always wanted to be an astronaut, since I was a little kid. I still do want to. If I manage to become one, think you could build me a shuttle?  ???

Eirikr

« Reply #1371: October 13, 2012, 06:34:05 PM »
Sounds good, just need to get a job first. ;) Still just a fresh graduate.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372: October 14, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
\
Staring match eh? To see who broke down first... Now all we need is some rogue element, and the firewood will be lighted with a cigarette 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Jon Snow

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373: October 14, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »
Staring match eh? To see who broke down first... Now all we need is some rogue element, and the firewood will be lighted with a cigarette 8)
I'd be willing to be this cigarette  ;)
Sounds good, just need to get a job first. ;) Still just a fresh graduate.
Good, it'll take me a while to get to astronaut  :P I'm 16. So I can wait  ;D

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374: October 16, 2012, 07:46:41 PM »
ABOUT TIME!!!!

Huge Battle Fought
Rumours spread and tales are sung about a huge battle in Nazia:
Eston vs. Cagilan Empire
Estimated strengths: 830 men vs. 680 men
Attacker Victory!

Huge Battle Fought 
Rumours spread and tales are sung about a huge battle in Leohampton:
Barony of Makar vs. Minas Leon, Tara
Estimated strengths: 810 men vs. 1430 men

Defender Victory!

The thread was turning to something weird.... at least we have something to talk about again.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375: October 16, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »
ABOUT TIME!!!!

The thread was turning to something weird.... at least we have something to talk about again.

Eston wins a meaningless battle, and BoM fails again.

Back to stagnation station.

More meaningful if either side won both battles.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376: October 16, 2012, 08:16:46 PM »
It's nice to knock the dust off the armor once every 6 weeks or so.  Back to staring across Nazamroth I guess.

Eirikr

« Reply #1377: October 16, 2012, 09:47:45 PM »
Eston wins a meaningless battle, and BoM fails again.

Back to stagnation station.

More meaningful if either side won both battles.

Well... The Barony should have, but MI betrayed us once again I suck at reading orders... I should have expected it... Same old, same old.

At least it makes great news for the Facebook page! :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:51:44 PM by Eirikr »

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378: October 16, 2012, 11:14:04 PM »
Well... The Barony should have, but MI betrayed us once again I suck at reading orders... I should have expected it... Same old, same old.

At least it makes great news for the Facebook page! :D
coughjumpedtheguncough
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Eirikr

« Reply #1379: October 17, 2012, 12:02:09 AM »
coughjumpedtheguncough

Jumped in front of the gun, I might add.