Author Topic: Official Akkan hate thread  (Read 21042 times)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Official Akkan hate thread
« Topic Start: May 30, 2017, 02:12:32 PM »
Was that the week of several turn script failures, that resulted in folks getting 0 hours? Another aspect of that bug was that wounded folks weren't healing, no matter how they had become wounded, and so took longer to heal.
No this was closer to when we retook the city, you wounded the player and he got stuck in a loop of healing and dropping back into seriously wounding and it took 6 1/2 days for him to finally get to lightly wounded, then lost his entire 77 unit of SF even though they weren't close to deserting and all of his paraphernalia. I made a report on the bug-tracker about it for him but nothing was ever said.

I could use up the daimonic resource so the daimons are weaker and can be defeated. Or I can not, and let them linger on BT longer. Also, why is it so damn hard for humanity to share how they kill daimons with each other? You'd think they were cold war secrets like the atom bomb.
Not every realm is Nothoi with legions of adventurers that go out finding portal stones and scrolls for them to fire back at the daimons. And when rulers to try to communicate it ends up being something like: We would love to help but there is the matter of having giant daimon or rogue stacks on our border and we really can't right now.
Also, now that I've realized it. That region is the *capital* of the Netherworld, and the lord above the lord of Netherworld's occupied capital. That Ar Agyr conquered. And Akkan did send several messages about it still being the capital to Ar Agyrians a ways back, sometime after ya'll took it.
Never happened, not once in the 2 weeks that it took to TO the city did we get any interaction or even a hint that the daimons cared that we were retaking the city. Instead we just get the torrents of magical attacks a few weeks later with no accompanying messages, except now for the whole "Liars need no walls" spiel.