Author Topic: Community Thread Gone Wrong  (Read 11821 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Community Thread Gone Wrong
« Reply #15: August 07, 2017, 02:11:08 PM »
I think most of us would hate to see the daimons dissapear without a reason.
The important thing is to keep the story going and allow others to follow this.
Which is a problem that many here have adressed, not much if anything at all is shared.
So perhaps we should figure out a solution for that problem?
I think the problem is mainly caused because something happens once or twice with an explanation or a clear cause and effect which then has to be relayed through the players characters in game, which is clearly failing on most issues.
Just asking around in character you can clearly tell the other characters don't know either, only some seem to withhold information on purpose thinking it will give them a better position during and after the invasion compared to other human realms.
Perhaps the information, when it becomes available could be recorded on a wiki page or repeated somehow in roleplays, the daimon roleplays could be used more to describe how they do things, or how they can do things and repeat that every time it becomes relevant.

The whole anger from frustration towards the end phase of the invasion is very real too and we are having players starting to play less, some quit and others are going to quit if nothing is changed very very soon.
It's easy to complain to Vita, but its definitely not easy for him, so please have some respect here.
He should finish what he started and not suddenly change direction now even if a majority of us want to, it would ruin the invasion further.
What will help is suggestions or Vita simply asking for help.
Perhaps he shouldnt have played or play the daimons all alone.
either way these issues should be resolved and not ignored by anyone.

Either way hopefully what i just read here won't mean the invasion is just going to continue on one part of the continent, what concerns me even more is the increase of rogue, i am sure most of us aren't happy with Beluaterra turning into another endless dwilight like rogue battle.
There is good stuff developing in Beluaterra, the game should give the players room and not overwhelm it with rogues.
I am doing what i can to keep the players i am playing with to stay playing right now, because they are getting really demotivated.
Luckily we got some of our own stuff going but most of that is sort of frozen due to the current situation of Gotland just beeing under constant attack for months now.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog