Author Topic: The War  (Read 105092 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War
« Reply #165: December 15, 2017, 06:09:04 PM »
Well, I arrived in BM in 2006 and Fontan started the war against OR/Sirion in 2007, I think. And yes, we call it the great war because that was our perspective at the time and that of many new players (we had a summit of characters this time, in Sirion, at least). As the old people never claimed to have fought a great war before, or we never cared, we took the name. For me, in particular, this was the conflict that made Erik shine. So, from his perspective and his triumphs, that was the biggest of them all. For the next wars, at least Erik's descendants call it the War of the Traitors, or something like this.

But you do not consider the current war, or the last one where everyone (except Caligus) fought on either side as great wars?

As player? Maybe. If you ask my chars, just Sirion call it the Great War... because they won. I do not think they want to compare the destruction of Fontan/Westmoor/Sultanate with a war lead by traitors like Giselle and Garas... and consequently, those that came later because of this.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!