Author Topic: Dwilight monsters destroy realms  (Read 10092 times)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight monsters destroy realms
« Topic Start: November 07, 2017, 11:09:41 AM »
So... What you're saying is... This favors the idea of players being forced out of their ancestral homes, the very basis of their characters' personalities and histories, the loss of which would cripple many a playthrough... To join random realm ABC, on the opposite side of the continent, where they neither have ties nor care for the government/people/geography/religion/internal issues.

Seems legit. I just rejoined Dwilight after being gone for years. My beloved Terran is still a hole in the ground, and D'hara is a struggle to survive the rogue invasions. I don't enjoy any of the other realms, save perhaps Luria, so I'd sooner quit or move to another continent before I continue on Dwilight in a manner unbecoming to the entire basis of my character there.

See the issue?
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)