Author Topic: Elves  (Read 10133 times)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Elves
« Reply #15: November 22, 2017, 12:39:05 AM »
Like the Tandaros family, with Hector Serpentis Tandaros (son of Yeux Serpentis and Maya Tandaros), I would love to see more people usin th fact that Erik always had a predilection for taking off his pants. It's good to see people using the opportunity that I left behind. Where's my Dubhaine's heir?

Etain is the daughter of Naevan (son of Brigdha) and Erfrayj, a member of the Serpentis clan whose paternity is less than clear. Erfrayj may be Erik's daughter or granddaughter - or maybe both considering what a nightmare managing his harem must have been. The Dubhaines never marry and practice matrilineal inheritance so Etain's going to have to win the family name the hard way.

Her's isn't the first instance of Elven blood in the Dubhaines though as Rhidhana was conceived during one of Moira's raids in northern Sirion, though the details were never filled in. I can't imagine it would have done Rhidhana's political standing in Fontan much good if it had been known her father was an Elf. The Kinsey's and their allies would have had a field day with that :)