Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 25326 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Not that Titans THOUGHT splitting off from the original realm was cheating. That was cheating because it happened in the middle of an ongoing war and the capital was located inside of the realm they were fighting. Because of this, the new realm has managed to shortened the distance to the front line significantly. Plus people involved did it while knowing it would grant them advantages. According to Anaris, Crixus in particular was punished heavily as he was caught breaching other rules on top.

They should be able to run for elections/be appointed in 2 months.

You are no longer a lord because you are a ruler. You can't have a liege who has you as his/her liege. Not sure about banker and general positions.

I believe the character that was punished can't run for positions he/she was stripped of. So for any other positions, that person can run/be appointed.

Your duchy should still be there but the position of duke should be empty. You can appoint yourself to the duchy probably. Unless you are new to the ruler position and unfamiliar with how to do it.

You are not supposed to hoard all positions. If your realm is that small, then maybe you should seriously consider recruiting more people or shouldn't have seceded in the first place. Maybe thinking before acting would have helped? Then again it wasn't really your fault for being stuck in that position. I feel bad you are paying for what your ruler and Crixus did but they had to be punished. That is why Titans did what they did. They don't do it just so they can screw people over. I don't get why people think that way.
This is inaccurate. There are many ways a secession could go down, and have gone down, in wartime with a capital at or near the frontline.
This is more accurate.
Yes, technically, because of how it was coded. But I do think its in bad taste.
Hmmm... Looking at Sol and Swordfell case, I cannot help but wonder if on East Continent I create a new realm on Duchy of Kalmar and Kazakh. As long as the new realm capital is not in Kalmar city, I will not be shortening distance to the front line, am I correct? ???

I have asked before, creating a new realm during ongoing war is okay as long as you do not then put your new realm capital to the frontline.

Realms do tend to get effected, but the total effect for Sol/Swordfell was only mainly a few days without a ruler I believe, or are there other things you are refering to specifically?
I think the effects the players are talking about it, the Swordfell current war against Astrum, which spill over to Sol during the times of their no -Rulers times. Other realm has stepped in to ask for no war while negotiations are ongoing.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)