Author Topic: Is it normal for a new ruler to lose all titles/gov positions and duchies?  (Read 25163 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My point exactly. You can't really wipe out all realm government and most of it's resources without affecting every player in the realm.

What disturbs me more though is that people would still count it victory and cheer if every player from the enemy realm quit battlemaster. Of course I'm hyperbolizing here, but not by much. I've actually witnessed people cheering OOC that Domitus player decided to quit due to Titan decision. I'm shocked at how much OOC hate flies around here.

Even though I wasn't a fan of his playing style I most certainly do not cheer for such a decision. At the same time I've yet to see anyone say it is a good thing that he's quitting. I've seen people remark that he should accept the consequences of the punishment, but that is the furthest I've seen it going. So in this case you might have more knowledge than me?

I think we're also exeggarating the matter a little bit in the sense that any negative message is now emplified and strongly reinforces this thought whereas all the others are 'ignored'. The majority of players have no hate, but the few who do are by far the most vocal. The majority of players are trying to find their ways in this minefield and so with honest and earnest attempts, but those you don't hear so loudly, but I can assure you they are the majority.

Tell me in earnest, are you dissatisfied with how matters are progressing IC? Do you believe suddenly without Crixus Swordfell is done for and destroyed already?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela