Author Topic: Best kept secret in BM?  (Read 20152 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Best kept secret in BM?
« Topic Start: March 07, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »
Dominic is right. Outer Tilog is not really an RP realm... just a place to joke around. If I were planning to join a seriously evil realm, I would want much deeper RP than what goes in Outer Tilog. I do apologize to any OT player I may have offended, but it is just a bit of fun. Not what I'd call an RP hotspot.

Which by the way I am planning to create an evil realm on Dwilight, a truly repressed realm.... yum..  ;)

Precisely. They do "evil" things for the laughs... In a way akin to trolls on the internet do things for the "lulz". I have no doubt at all it used to be glorious, in the early days, but my multiple experiences with it revealed to me a rather stale realm where nobody takes anything seriously, and where every "RP" is nothing but a series of absurdities.

Personally, that's the result I've seen in everyone professing themselves to be "evil". Though I personally find the concept of "good" and "evil" to be rather silly, evil just won't consider itself evil. Evil is the marginal. They are the ones who consider themselves to be pure, and everyone else is be inferior to them and that it is therefore alright to do whatever they want to them. The only kind of evil people who can work together are those with strong (if twisted) codes of ethics and morals, allowing them to bind themselves together in order to complete common aspirations. The result is then basically like every other realm.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron