Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 53704 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #135: December 30, 2019, 10:57:01 AM »

All due credits go to the writer:

Roleplay from Dustiria Noire

Dustiria walks among the downtrodden people. Her men offer ale and food around her to those they see. Her warrior face betrays no emotion. Her gauntlet covered hand that rests on her sword hilt does as she sees child crying in her mother's arms as they wait in a line for food. Her hand grips the sword tightly as she wished for something she could do to help these poor souls. She stops at the head of the line when she sees Sir Nemean ladleing soup. She starts to turn away then hesitates. With firm resolve she approaches the man.

"I know you told me to stay away,"she indicated the line if peasants,"but it appears you may need help even if it is from such as I" she says to Sir Nemean.Roleplay from Dustiria Noire
Message sent to all nobles of Perdan (33 recipients) - 17 days, 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
Dustiria walks among the downtrodden people. Her men offer ale and food around her to those they see. Her warrior face betrays no emotion. Her gauntlet covered hand that rests on her sword hilt does as she sees child crying in her mother's arms as they wait in a line for food. Her hand grips the sword tightly as she wished for something she could do to help these poor souls. She stops at the head of the line when she sees Sir Nemean ladleing soup. She starts to turn away then hesitates. With firm resolve she approaches the man.

"I know you told me to stay away,"she indicated the line if peasants,"but it appears you may need help even if it is from such as I" she says to Sir Nemean.