Author Topic: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin  (Read 53767 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Tales of Nemean JeVondair Renodin
« Reply #90: December 05, 2019, 10:04:09 AM »

Roleplay from Alyssa Kingsley

"I'm afraid I haven't the time today my lady."  She looked around at the many commoners around, and the lack of nobles.  It did not seem a place nobles would wish to find themselves.  Certainly the some of the looks she was getting made her feel that this is the first time some had seen a noble.  A boy her age stared at her uncomfortably, while a couple of old miners whispered glancing at her sword, while a common woman with a tankard of ale sitting merrily in the lap of what Alyssa suspected was a sailor winked at her while laughing and flirting with the man she was with.  Alyssa shifted awkwardly at the attention she had drawn from all of the bar's patrons, but made no other sign of her discomfort.  Her guardsmen said nothing, standing at attention while the music played jauntily in the background.  Perhaps I should send Maron here, he would enjoy it and perhaps get him out of my hair.

"I was asked to meet Sir Nemean here.  I have only a short time before a War Council to begin planning our next offensive.  Have you seen him, my lady?"

-=-=-=-

Roleplay from Alyssa Kingsley

He is mocking me. She thought, as she saw the young knight stumble off the the dancing floor before her. It is no matter.  I have allowed him to bother me enough already. Truthfully, she wanted this conversation to be over so that she could return to the War Council.  The failure of the last campaign still weighed on her and she was anxious to start planning for the next.  She had not slept much last night trying to piece together how to avoid the pitfalls she fell into this time and the thoughts continued throughout the morning.

Alyssa shot Dustiria a skeptical glance before turning back to the not.  Her presence may not be an accident. She considered, standing at ease, before addressing the knight who had fumbled his way to her.

"Indeed, I am here.  You have summoned me, Sir, and I have come.  Would you speak with me here or privately?"