Author Topic: Entrenched families in same realm  (Read 21414 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Entrenched families in same realm
« Reply #15: July 21, 2011, 01:05:19 AM »

In Enweil, you'll see a lot of people with double characters both having titles, and others with none. That's because the latter clearly don't give a !@#$ or have the time for these offices. Because they are constantly offered positions and opportunities, and not of them say a word. I'm having a hard time finding a candidate for the next region I want to annex for my duchy, no one is bringing his name forth. Last lordship election went on without a candidate before I put my name in 5 minutes before the end of the referendum. The general only wins again and again because nobody else puts their name forth, 'cause we'd get rid of him ASAP if there was an alternative. Judge wants to step down for a while now, but there are no candidates stepping forth that he trusts yet enough. Same goes for most positions and titles. Those characters without any titles just aren't making the least effort to get involved and promoted, they just stick to setting their estates and following orders.

And I suspect the same of many realms. There's nothing wrong with active players having many titles.

hint: if you want promotions, Enweil's a good place to go to. There are still plenty of rogue regions about to annex, but we lack the nobles to claim them (while not having anyone really desiring to lord over them anyways).

That makes me giggle. I tried quite a few times to get a lordship in Enweil, but I never got anywhere. I was being beaten by folk who didn't even open their mouths to say they were running for pity's sake. Is it any wonder that people stop caring and just give up on trying?