Author Topic: Asylon Realm Thread  (Read 122916 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Asylon Realm Thread
« Reply #330: December 29, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »
The Zuma never approved of their worship. And our fruit worship stretches from Astrum to Aurvandiil and has a history since Thulsoma.
Who says you need to have approval? They say no, they are just being humble anyways is the other answer you say.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: December 29, 2012, 08:05:08 PM »
Who says you need to have approval? They say no, they are just being humble anyways is the other answer you say.

We say, because doing something onesided and that would upset the Zuma is no fun, upset Daimons tend to scorch realms.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: December 29, 2012, 08:24:39 PM »
We say, because doing something onesided and that would upset the Zuma is no fun, upset Daimons tend to scorch realms.
If you don't ask in the first place and never tell the Zuma, they won't know as they rarely leave their lands, and you can claim you had no idea they would be offended. Also upset daimons tend to do nothing, as they are at war with Morek yet I don't see them being scorched.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: December 29, 2012, 10:06:24 PM »
Why dont you guys start the religion? Asylons not interested in worshipping Daimons. They will soon eat the sacred fruit instead.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #334: December 30, 2012, 12:29:48 AM »
If you don't ask in the first place and never tell the Zuma, they won't know as they rarely leave their lands, and you can claim you had no idea they would be offended. Also upset daimons tend to do nothing, as they are at war with Morek yet I don't see them being scorched.

And how would you defend that IC-wise? As we live neighbours to them and if we would worship them, we would most likley build shrines or whatever and do our best to gain their blessings, cant get blessed if you stay hidden from the things you worship.

But this discussion is filling no purpose. As Glaumring say, most of us stick to our fruit, the rest of us worship the stars or the elements. If you want to move to Asylon and start a religion where you worship the daimons, you are welcome to do so. Asylon support religious freedom.

Zakilevo

« Reply #335: December 30, 2012, 12:59:33 AM »
And how would you defend that IC-wise? As we live neighbours to them and if we would worship them, we would most likley build shrines or whatever and do our best to gain their blessings, cant get blessed if you stay hidden from the things you worship.

But this discussion is filling no purpose. As Glaumring say, most of us stick to our fruit, the rest of us worship the stars or the elements. If you want to move to Asylon and start a religion where you worship the daimons, you are welcome to do so. Asylon support religious freedom.

Really? I will do that then. :D But I need to save up some gold first...

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: December 30, 2012, 01:01:04 AM »
Really? I will do that then. :D But I need to save up some gold first...

Oh I thought you were running for ruler of LN.  ::) ;)

Zakilevo

« Reply #337: December 30, 2012, 01:19:38 AM »
Oh I thought you were running for ruler of LN.  ::) ;)

That too. If I succeed, we worship daimons muwhahaah

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #338: December 30, 2012, 05:45:15 AM »
In Asylon we want nobles to start religions of all sorts. We support and allow all faiths to preach in our lands, build temples and shrines as you please.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #339: February 06, 2013, 04:42:45 AM »
Thinly veiled threats are fairly ambiguous. Anyways this has nothing to do with CoB take it too the Asylon thread or something.
we will not fail one of the few friends of Asylon.
Unfortunate chain of events, I would rather seen our realms remained at peace.
Without seeing whatever Grimrog was supposedly replying to, looks like a threat to me as it did to others. I am not saying it was meant to be for sure after hearing a bit of Grimrogs side but to D'hara, it sounded like a threat.
― G.K. Chesterton

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: February 06, 2013, 04:48:39 AM »
Hmm, so did he show you my full letters? or just theese sentances?

I could post our whole correspondence here, but I do not play that way, and I lack faith in too many players of this game beeing able to keep IC and OOC seperate.

But to add to your paranoia: Asylon and Farronites are allied, allowing us to march through their lands, create a fleet and invade D'haran islands. Im not saying that we will do that, but im sure you can copy and paste this into whatever you want.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: February 06, 2013, 04:52:44 AM »
Hmm, so did he show you my full letters? or just theese sentances?

I could post our whole correspondence here, but I do not play that way, and I lack faith in too many players of this game beeing able to keep IC and OOC seperate.

But to add to your paranoia: Asylon and Farronites are allied, allowing us to march through their lands, create a fleet and invade D'haran islands. Im not saying that we will do that, but im sure you can copy and paste this into whatever you want.
He showed only the letter that contained those sentences which was in its entirety but due to the lack of any other correspondence shown or suggested, it sounds like a threat to us. As to your adding of paranoia, we aren't really worried just pissed.
― G.K. Chesterton

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: February 06, 2013, 05:00:46 AM »
He showed only the letter that contained those sentences which was in its entirety but due to the lack of any other correspondence shown or suggested, it sounds like a threat to us. As to your adding of paranoia, we aren't really worried just pissed.

Ok, I understand. Makes me wonder why he wants to piss you off...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: February 06, 2013, 05:08:07 AM »
Let the spin begin!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: February 06, 2013, 05:51:02 AM »
Ok, I understand. Makes me wonder why he wants to piss you off...
Seeing it from you have shared so far, it seems like its not a threat but it seems he saw it as a threat too as that's what he said. I will try to refrain from posting any other IG things from now on though atm, though if you wanted to privately share your correspondence, I wouldn't complain in the least ;)
― G.K. Chesterton